The Neighbourhood Alert system is an online, secure community messaging system that allows authorised administrators to log in and send messages to
- registered people in the community,
- members of Neighbourhood Watch and
- other schemes (Tenants and resident Associations, Church Groups, Community contacts and members of Business Watch etc) who have chosen to receive them.
Messages can be sent by email, telephone or text message by a range of approved Information Providers such as the Police, Neighbourhood Watch administrators, Trading Standards and the Fire Service.
Who to contact
- 0115 924 5517 0115 924 5517 0116 402 6111 0116 402 6111
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neighbourhood Alert
- Scan to visit this website
- Neighbourhood and Home Watch Network
Neighbourhood Watch Network, Elizabeth House, 39
- SE1 7NQ