Islington Outlook is a fully accessible resource centre based on St John’s Way in Archway. Our services, activities and facilities are for adults with physical disabilities, sight or hearing impairments.
We offer a range of opportunities, including:
- giving you the necessary skills and knowledge to move into education, employment and training
- working with you to develop your confidence to use local services, such as public transport, gyms, job centres and internet cafes.
We work closely with the Community Rehabilitation Team, City and Islington College, and other voluntary and community sector organisations to provide a wide range of activities.
To attend the day centre an assessment and referral from Social Services is required. There may be a charge to attend the day centre. This is means tested. Please see information on social services care charges for more details.
To request a social services assessment please contact the Access Service on 020 7527 2299 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Paul Herbert
- Contact Position
- 0207 527 6530 0207 527 6530 0207 527 6523 0207 527 6523
- Islington Outlook
133, St. John's Way
- N19 3RQ
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Time of day
- Who is this service for?
- Adults with physical disabilities, sight or hearing impairments
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referral required from Social Services and/or Health Professionals. You can self-refer but will require an assessment from Social Services in order to attend. There may be a charge for this service (means tested).