Mary Ward Legal Centre
Mary Ward Legal Centre provides free advice about debt and housing issues. We also offer free evening legal appointments on a range of other issues. You can get advice about any debt issue by contacting our dedicated debt advice line on 020 7269 5455.
We also operate a debt drop-in service Monday–Friday 10am–1pm and 2–4pm. The team includes trained Approved Intermediaries who are able to assist with Debt Relief Orders. Please note we also operate in venues across London, so check our website for more information.
This service can support clients with:
- Debt advice and help with money
- Advice about consumer law
Who to contact
- 020 7831 7079 020 7831 7079
- Scan to visit this website
10, Great Turnstile
- WC1V 7JU
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 10am to 1pm and 2-5pm. Closed on Wednesdays, except for appointments. Drop-in sessions take place throughout the week, please call or check website for details.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Phone the Centre. Appointments necessary, apart from Friday morning drop-in advice