We're here for anyone affected by any neurological condition or symptoms. Our team of professional neuroscience nurses can provide you with tailored information and specialist support at any stage of your journey.
The Brain and Spine Information service is run by nurses who have specialised in brain and spine conditions. They offer information and support via a Helpline and the website www.brainandspine.org.uk They also produce a range of publications on different brain and spine conditions, which can be downloaded free of charge from the website.
How we can help
Our helpline is a free confidential service providing support to anyone affected by a neurological condition or problem, their family, friends and carers.
Our helpline team are here to support you however we can. We provide impartial, tailored information and specialist support on issues such as:
- tests and investigations
- managing long term conditions
- the emotional impact of a diagnosis, treatment or living with a long term condition
as well as helping you to:
- make sense of medical information and what might happen next
- get questions together to ask at your next GP or hospital appointment
- access neurological services
- where to get more information and support