Whitehall Park is a mixed Free School. Free Schools are independently managed, all ability schools funded by the government. They are run on a not-for-profit basis and the governing body sets its own admission criteria.
Message for Parents and Carers,
Whitehall Park School welcomes all families for our diverse and vibrant local community and we strive to provide the best in primary education. Working in partnership with the local community, pupils, staff and parents to continue to pursue excellence in all aspects of school life. Our aim is for all children to enjoy learning, and to achieve success in a healthy, happy, and inclusive environment.
In line with the current situation, unfortunately we won’t be able to hold any face to face tours for the time being. However, we have saved aside some dates to provide you with Q&A sessions with our Headteacher and our EYFS Phase Leader. You can book your place via our school website and can see all the dates that we have got available. These Q&A sessions will take place online on Zoom and a link will be sent to you once your place is confirmed.
We hope that you will find these sessions useful and that you will get the answers to all your questions.
- DfE Code: 206/2000
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: See school website for virtual tours
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? No
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes, from 7.45am
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes, from 3.30pm
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Silver Award (2018-2020)
- Accessibility: Fully accessible building
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2020: 0.52 miles. See this school's Cut Off Distance Map 2020
- Calculate your home to school distance