Royal National Institute of Blind People, RNIB
The Royal National institute for Blind People (RNIB) provides information, advice and support to blind people.
Who to contact
- 0303 123 9999 0303 123 9999
- Scan to visit this website
105, Judd Street
- WC1H 9NE
- Cost Details
- Yes. In some cases, but it is undertaken by the local authority, college or school where the student is based
- Who is this service for?
- Students in both compulsory (pre-16) and post compulsory (16+) education, parents and service providers from various agencies in the London and South East area.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Parents, school/college, local authority, etc. Referrals are then passed to an officer for the appropriate feedback, which could be advice, assessment, referral onto another body or any other necessary help.
- Additional Languages
- Interpreters can be provided at a cost to the referrer.