Hot meals and ready meals.
- We also give out a huge amount of home food and snacks including vegetables and fruit and canned food. Currently every Tuesday and Wednesday at 2pm. Mainly everyone living in or around Islington but anyone who is in need is more than welcome. Amaraydarus@mwht.org.uk.
- We've been giving out free hot meals and ready food since the beginning of the lockdown. Recently we've been handing out around 300 meals every Tuesday and Wednesday.
Education, training & employment. This includes
- life skills, self-responsibility,
- leadership and several indoor and outdoor sports activities. To provide best practice social, educational and training centres sensitive and complimentary to cultural diversity, geared to fulfilling the needs of marginalised and ethnic communities in line with our dedication to serving the community across the UK. Accommodating their educational, social and welfare needs, with a focus.
- To help promote awareness and understanding of Islamic beliefs, practices and culture-linking with mainstream providers and other; including voluntary, organisations to facilitate better mutual understanding and provision.
Gallery image supplied