Autism Hub Islington and Camden
The Autism Hub Islington and Camden is a user-led initiative by and for adults with High-Functioning Autism and Asperger’s.
They aim to improve the quality of life for adults with autism by connecting people to resources, services and organisations from a central point, “The Hub”. They provide expert advice, information, support, and signposting to service users, their families, careers, and other professionals.
What they offer:
- One-to-one counselling sessions (by appointment only)
- Consultations (by appointment only)
- Peer support
- Themed surgeries and social events
- Tea/coffee mornings.
Issues they can help with:
- Access to services and activities
- Housing and benefits
- Strategies to manage independently.
Who to contact
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Autism Hub Drop-in is every Monday between 11:00 and 13:00.
- Session Information
All drop-ins are currently delivered via zoom or by phone calls.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required