The Autism Hub Islington and Camden is a user-led initiative by and for adults with High-Functioning Autism and Asperger’s.
They aim to improve the quality of life for adults with autism by connecting people to resources, services and organisations from a central point, “The Hub”. They provide expert advice, information, support, and signposting to service users, their families, careers, and other professionals.
What they offer:
- One-to-one counselling sessions (by appointment only)
- Consultations (by appointment only)
- Peer support
- Themed surgeries and social events
- Tea/coffee mornings.
Issues they can help with:
- Access to services and activities
- Housing and benefits
- Strategies to manage independently.