Garden. Outings to drop-ins. 21 years experience. Can pick up from child's home if within walking distance. Can accept childcare vouchers.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Gerry Kee
- 020 7278 4049 020 7278 4049
- N1 0HP
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30pm. Flexible
- Age Ranges
- 3 months to 8 years
- Cost Details
- Not specified. Please ask. I accept childcare vouchers.
- Pets (childminders)
- No pets
- Pick up (schools)
St Andrews CE Primary School
Thornhill Primary School
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 20/01/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report