Groundwork Youth Employment Support
Groundwork LDN runs a free, skills-training programme that provides employment support for young people living in London who are not in employment, education or training.
- Accredited courses in: English and Maths Functional Skills, Employability Skills, Horticulture, Business Administration, Customer Service
- Employment Advisors who offer 1-2-1 tailored coaching and support, including help with interview skills, preparing for work, CV writing, and confidence building
- Employer Liaison Team who will identify suitable job opportunities across various sectors, and support trainees in securing interviews
- Assistance applying for apprenticeship programs and traineeships
- Support into further education, if that’s the right path for you
To take part in the Central training programme, you must be:
- Aged 16 – 24 years old
- Not currently in employment, education, or training
- Currently living in Camden, City, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, or Westminster
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Verity Sayer
- Contact Position
- Employment Advisor
- 07999 402119 07999 402119
- Groundwork Central Youth Employment
- Scan to visit this website
- Groundwork LDN
- SE1 7QZ
- Cost Details
- This is a completely free programme. We can refund our service users for their travel expenses as well.
- Who is this service for?
- Young people
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required