Rosemary Gardens has:
- a 3/4 size floodlit astroturf pitch with step free access
- two sets of free-play basketball hoops and stepped access
- two tarmac free-play tennis courts and stepped access plus a tennis wall
- four free-play table tennis tables
- an outdoor gym that includes spinning bikes, cross trainer, leg press & oblique, lat pull down & shoulder press
The tennis courts, table tennis and basketball courts have floodlights. They are on from dusk until 10pm Monday to Friday and until 8pm Saturday and Sunday.
All the facilities are free to use except the football pitch, which is booked through GLL on behalf of the council: http://www.better.org.uk/leisure/rosemary-gardens-football-pitch