Access to Records (Children's Social Care)

Under the Data Protection Act 2018, you are entitled to make a request for the information that Children's Social Care holds about you.

You can apply to view your social care records if you are:

  • an adult who was previously in care as a child or young person
  • a parent wishing to view your child’s file

Read more about individual's rights and see answers to frequently asked questions about making a request.

Who to contact

Contact Name
Access to Records
020 7527 8797 020 7527 8797
Make a request
Scan to visit this website

Last Updated

Last updated:


Comment on this listing Save to My shortlist