Camden and Islington Young Carers Service, Family Action
Camden and Islington Young Carers Service provides support for children and young people up to 18 years living in Camden and Islington who have a caring responsibility for a family member. The service offers whole family support, alongside one-one support for young carers and works intensively with families for up to 6 months.
The aim of the service is to reduce the caring role undertaken and improve the positive outcomes of the family as a whole.
Support for children and young people affected by Parental Mental Illness is also available. Please contact the service for further information on this provision.
Who to contact
- 020 4542 7749 020 4542 7749
- Camden and Islington Young Carers Service, Family Action
- Scan to visit this website
34, Wharf Road
- N1 7GR
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Cost Details
- Free of charge
- Who is this service for?
- Young people and children up to 18 years resident in Camden and Islington who have a significant caring responsibility for a family member who has a physical illness or disability, mental health problem, sensory disability, learning difficulty or disability or has a problem with drugs or alcohol.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
- Additional Languages
- Interpreters can be arranged if required.