KEEper Clinic Team KEEpers Goalkeeping Sessions
KEEper Clinic was established to provide goalkeeping sessions for children aged 5-17 years old. Most football sessions are catered towards outfield players which is why we wanted to provide sessions catered towards goalkeepers. Here at the KEEper Clinic we want children to learn the art of goalkeeping in a safe, fun and enjoyable environment. We aim to promote goalkeeping through the ages from the basics all the way through to advanced goalkeeping. There is a real shortage of goalkeepers or children wanting to play in goal (especially at grassroots level). We want to show that playing in goal can be fun and enjoyable like any other position on the pitch.
- We want children to love goalkeeping
- We want children to want to be a goalkeeper
Team KEEpers sessions are for children who play in goal for a team. At Team KEEpers we aim to promote and practice goalkeeping in a technically correct fashion.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 07488 323683 07488 323683
- Whittington Park Football Pitch
- N19 4RS
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Friday’s 5-6.30pm and 6.30-8pm
- Cost Details
- Prices are either £15, £12 or £10 per session depending on how you pay (single session, term or season).
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact KEEper Clinic by phone or email to book a place.