Arsenal in the Community
Arsenal Community projects provide sport sessions and pathways to accreditation which take place in schools, leisure centres, housing estates and parks. Sports include:
double club (sport combined with homework, maths, English help)
football including walking football and football for disabled people
Holiday activities 2021 see the Summer timetable for 8-13 years, also:
- Girls only holiday football - Primary 8-11 years at Arts and Media School
- Girls only holiday football - Secondary 12-16 years at Arts and Media School
- Girls only holiday football - Secondary 14+ at William Tyndale School
- Girls onlhy holiday football 8-13 years Sue Davis Pitch N7 7QD
- Elthorne Park (boys and girls):
- Monday – 4.30pm to 5.45pm – 8 to 13 year olds
Monday – 5.45pm to 7pm – 14 to 17 year olds
Wednesday – 4.30pm to 5.45pm – 8 to 13 year olds
Wednesday – 6pm to 7.30pm – 16 to 21 year olds
- Rosemary Gardens (boys and girls):
Monday – 5pm to 6.30pm – 8 to 13 year olds
Monday – 6.30pm to 8pm – 14 to 17 year olds
Wednesday – 5pm to 6.30pm – 8 to 13 year olds
Wednesday - 6.30pm to 8pm – 14 to 17 year olds
Who to contact
- 020 7704 4155 - Arsenal Positive Futures 020 7704 4155 - Arsenal Positive Futures 020 7704 4147 - Premier League 4 Sport 020 7704 4147 - Premier League 4 Sport
- Arsenal in the Community
- Scan to visit this website
- Arsenal Hub
56 Benwell Road
- N7 7BA
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- See website
- Cost Details
- Most sessions are free. Soccer Schools: £3 per session.
- Who is this service for?
- Children, young people and adults.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Turn up or phone for details.