Money Advice Service
The Money Advice Service offers free unbiased money advice and information to help you make the most of your money.
We are independent and unbiased, we won’t recommend any particular products or try to sell you anything. Our advice covers most money related issues (although it does not include debt management/casework).
- the Health Check, our new online money planner. In just a few
minutes you can get a personal action plan to help you prioritise
your financial needs and goals, with quick must-do’s and longer
- one to one support over the telephone
Our website provides lots of useful money advice information, tools
The Money Advice Service was set up by the government and is
funded by a social responsibility levy on the financial services industry.
This service can support clients with:
- Debt advice and help with money
- Help with benefits or grants
Who to contact
- 0300 500 5000 (Calls cost no more than 01 or 02 UK wide calls) 0300 500 5000 (Calls cost no more than 01 or 02 UK wide calls)
- Scan to visit this website
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required