Centre 404 - Support for Working Parents
Support is offered to working parents/family carers of children and adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism through a telephone helpline operating outside of normal working hours.
One to one appointments for evening and weekends can also be made where necessary.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Monika Wojtun-Sieminska
- Contact Position
- Casework and Quality Manager, Supporting Families Team
- 020 7697 1336 (day time), 07943 251 774 (out of hours) 020 7697 1336 (day time), 07943 251 774 (out of hours)
- Scan to visit this website
- Centre 404
404, Camden Road
- N7 0SJ
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Appointments made to suit family circumstances
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- Who is this service for?
- Family carers of children and adults with learning disabilities and autism in North London
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Please telephone to book a slot.