Domestic Violence Intervention Project, DViP
DViP, a division of Richmond Fellowship, aims to improve the safety of women and children by working with men who want to change their abusive behaviour. It also provides support services to women, specialist therapy to children and offers training to professionals.
The Yuva programme works with young people who have used violence or abuse in their close relationships with family members and/or (ex) partners who have experienced this behaviour. For further details, use the link at the end of this page.
Al-Aman Family Safety Project is the part of DVIP that works with Arabic speaking communities. See website for details.
The Family Court Team undertake specialist risk assessments for use by the Family Courts in both Public and Private Law proceedings.
You can download the referral forms for these services in the download sectionl.
Who to contact
- 020 7633 9181 - Violence Prevention Programme 020 7633 9181 - Violence Prevention Programme 020 8748 8298 - Children's Therapy Service 020 8748 8298 - Children's Therapy Service 020 7928 2322 - Yuva Project 020 7928 2322 - Yuva Project 020 8748 2577 - Al-aman 020 8748 2577 - Al-aman 020 7593 0027 - Family Court Team 020 7593 0027 - Family Court Team
- Domestic Violence Intervention Project
- Scan to visit this website
- Domestic Violence Intervention Project,
59-61 Old Kent Road
- SE1 4RF
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
See the referral forms in the download section or contact the service directly.