City and Islington College Camden Road Nursery
An in-house nursery for the children of City and Islington College students. You can read the most recent Ofsted report by using the link at the end of the page.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Deborah Evans-Rolfe, Head of College Nurseries
- 020 7700 8790 020 7700 8790
City & Islington College
Camden Road Centre
444 Camden Road
- N7 0SP
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Contact nursery for details
- Age Ranges
- 1 to 4 years
- Cost Details
- Yes. Charges £1.50 a session for concessionary rate, increasing according to income. Children over 3 years are likely to be eligible for a free part-time educational place.
- Who is this service for?
- For children aged 1 to 4 years whose parents are students at any campus of City and Islington College. Prioritise places for children over 2.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Phone the nursery
- Additional Languages
- Urdu, Polish, Russian, Punjabi, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Italian, Bengali, Arabic
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- How will you support my child?
Our settings welcome children with SEND and we are committed in developing and maintaining an inclusive practice by working with parents and other professionals. The College nurseries follow Islington Early Years Foundation Stage inclusion team’s timeline which supports our SENCOs through early identification and intervention for children with SEND. We believe by following the timeline it enables us to develop effective practice within our provision and helps staff to understand their roles and responsibilities of all professionals involved in meeting the needs of children with SEND. Our SENCOs attend regular training provided by Islington Early Years and are committed to keeping up to date with any changes to legislation regarding special educational needs. Our SENCO’s are also committed to identifying training for all staff to meet the needs of all children.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 23/05/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report