Depression UK is a small national self-help charity run by a team of 15 or more member volunteers that promotes mutual support between those troubled by depression. We provide -
- A Pen-Friend Scheme enabling members to write to fellow 'Helper-Sufferers' in order to share their thoughts and problems etc.
- A Phone-Friend Scheme offering members the opportunity to talk to others on the telephone.
- Up to six newsletters a year, with many contributions from members.
- A private internet discussion group called D-UK Chat.
- Information, leaflets, and a telephone information.