Bright Start Family Support Service
If you have a question, or need some information, advice or guidance you can speak to one of our Family Engagement Workers.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9am-12noon
- Tel: 020 7527 8376
If lines are busy please leave a message and we will get back to you.
Alternatively, you can contact your local Bright Start area:
- Central: 020 7527 8465
- South: 020 7527 4089
- North: 020 7527 8441
Bright Start family support provides outreach, individual assistance and signposting services for local families with children under five.
Who to contact
- 020 7527 8376 020 7527 8376
- Scan to visit this website
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Telephone service on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9am to 12 noon.
- Age Ranges
- Parents-to-be and parents and carers of children under 5 years
- Cost Details
- Free of charge
- Who is this service for?
- The service is for all parents-to-be and parents and carers of children under 5 years.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
For more information please drop in to a Family Support surgery at your nearest Children's Centre. Alternatively, you can contact the Family Information Service who can pass on your details to a member of the family support team: 020 7527 5959; email@example.com
Referrals to Children's Services Contact Team (CSCT) can be made by downloading and completing our referral form.
Send your completed form to the CSCT mailbox.
We have provided the form in two formats. Please use the format most suitable for you:
Where possible, please send any completed forms or any personal or sensitive information by secure email.
- Additional Languages
- Bengali/Sylheti, Somali, Turkish
- External Links