The Muslim Youth Helpline (MYH)
The Muslim Youth Helpline (MYH) operates a free phone confidential telephone support and email enquiries service for young people in need. MYH is continually developing policies and practices to ensure that the helpline provides a highly efficient and professional service.
Who to contact
- 020 7435 8171 020 7435 8171 0808 808 2008 0808 808 2008
- Scan to visit this website
18 Rosemont Road
- NW3 6NE
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm; Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm to 12:00am.
- Cost Details
- Who is this service for?
- Vulnerable and distressed young Muslims with a wide-range of social issues - particularly those that are regarded as taboo within the community such as homosexuality and mental health problems and require culturally and faith-sensitive response and support. The Muslim Youth Helpline aims to ensure that its service is easily accessible to all young people from the Muslim community. Besides offering a free telephone service, many young people prefer to contact us by e-mail because of their fears in seeking support from within the Muslim community for the first time.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
- Additional Languages
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Urdu, Gujarati, Arabic, French