Free online courses for parents and carers
These free online courses for parents and carers are based on the Solihull Approach to parenting which promotes emotional health and well-being by supporting relationships.
Four courses are on offer and can be completed at your own pace and time, enabling dads, mums, dads and mums-to-be and carers to get advice and information to support them in their parenting roles from pre-birth to 18 years.
- Understanding your pregnancy, birth, labour, and your baby
- Understanding your baby
- Understanding your child 0-19 years (main course) and/or
- Understanding your teenager's brain for parents (short course)
- Understanding your brain for teenagers (short course) NEW
How to access the courses:
- Visit the ‘Our Place’ website here
- Click on ‘Start now: Buy courses or apply code’
- Enter access code: Bright start
- Enter your information and postcode
- Start your course!
Offer valid until 31 October 2021.