Carlita Claire Punter
Claire's Childminding Services. I live in a terraced house and have been working as a childminder for 19 years. I have a playroom with a secure and safe garden. I take children on different outings each day. Typical outings include going to the library, farm, stay and play, soft play, museums, parks, the zoo and the Story Centre at Stratford. Children are engaged in different activities every day according to ability. Freshly cooked meals. Easy parking.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Claire Punter
- Contact Position
- 020 7607 7653 020 7607 7653
- N7 8RN
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm. Part time and emergency care.
- Age Ranges
- 3 months to 8 years
- Cost Details
- Not specified. Please ask. I accept childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments.
- Pets (childminders)
- No pets
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 04/11/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report