Mary's Youth Club
Mary’s Youth Club welcomes young people aged between 10 – 19, offering a friendly, open youth club with opportunities to share, grow, learn and enjoy. Young adults aged 19 - 24 can sign up for work experience, volunteering and student placements.
Our programmes run Monday to Friday, with most activity taking place on-site and satellite sessions delivered with our partners. Young people can hang out in the centre with computers (including internet access), games consoles, table tennis and comfy sofas. We also have a sports hall with basketball, a gym, dance studio, kitchen and classroom. Members can organise their own activities or join in with whatever’s happening in our weekly programmes.
Mary’s Youth Club helps young people to be better connected and better equipped with the skills and confidence to form and engage with supportive networks of friends and family, health and social services, businesses and organisations.
Our members want to be better connected to and have a stake in the world around them. Our programme helps young people:
- Increase their confidence in communicating in a range of different settings.
- Increase their resourcefulness and initiative in the face of challenges.
- To further develop good judgement, consider risks, and make reasoned decisions.
- Have greater agency, influence, responsibility and leadership.
We have a balanced programme of activities and provide a safe, welcoming place for young people to make friends and try new things. Like learning how to cook great meals for less than a takeaway, maintaining a bike for cheap and easy transport or how to access health services and when they might have to.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sally Baxter
- Contact Position
- Senior Youth Worker
- 020 7138 2642 020 7138 2642 07816 073016 07816 073016
- Scan to visit this website
- Mary's Youth Club
St Mary's Neighbourhood Centre
- N1 2TX
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Term time Mondays and Tuesdays from 4pm to 9pm and Thursdays from 6pm to 9pm. School Holiday timings vary.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Open access youth club with programmes
activities and the gym
- Cost Details
- Entry is free, most activities are free, including the gym.
- Who is this service for?
- Age: 10 - 25
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required