Blind in Business
We help blind and visually impaired students and graduates who are looking for professional jobs preparing them for Interviews, assessment centre, CV writing, application writing. We can helpif you are:
- A blind or partially sighted teenager, looking for career advice or technology advice.
- A parent or carer of a blind or partially sighted child.
- A Careers Advisor at University who would like to learn how to support blind and partially sighted students.
- A Disability Advisor at College or University.
- An employer, looking to take on blind or partially sighted candidates.
- Sighted and have a friend or relative who is visually impaired and may need our support.
- Having problems with your sight in the workplace and need some support or direction on technology, or support with your employer.
- A blind or partially sighted undergraduate or graduate looking for support in finding work.
- A blind or partially sighted undergraduate or graduate looking for support at University.
Who to contact
- 020 7588 1885 020 7588 1885
- Blind in Business
- Scan to visit this website
- Brick Yard
28, Charles Square
- N1 6HT
- Who is this service for?
- Blind and visually impaired people.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Self-refer, through website, word of mouth and partner organisations referrals