A work experience programme provided by Ambitious about Autism.
Ambitious about Autism and the Civil Service have been working together since 2015 to develop the Autism Exchange work experience programme. The programme provides young people (16-25) with autism:
Paid experiences of work with employers who want to develop their talent pool;
Careers advice and support before and after their work experience;
Support from Ambitious about Autism during the work experience placement.
Opportunities for paid work experience can be found here:
Who to contact
- 020 881 5444 020 881 5444
- Autism Exchange
- Scan to visit this website
- The Pears National Centre for Autism Education
- N10 3JA
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays)
- Who is this service for?
- Young people with a primary diagnosis of autism who are aged 16-25.
- Referral Details
Please initiate contact via email for a call-back: firstname.lastname@example.org