Family Support Surgery at Finsbury Library
New Bright Futures drop in for parents of children 5-19
We know that being a parent is not always easy and that all families need extra support at some stage as children grow up. Bright Futures is here to help! We are starting two new surgeries at Finsbury library:
• Family support drop-in surgery every Monday from 9.30am-12.30pm
• Employment and benefits advice surgery every Tuesday from 9.30am - 12.30pm
Both surgeries will be at Finsbury Library, 245 St John Street.
For further information please call 020 7527 4343.
Who to contact
- 020 7527 4343 020 7527 4343
- Scan to visit this website
- Finsbury Library,
245 St. John Street
- EC1V 4NB
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Mondays, 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Cost Details
- Who is this service for?
- Parents of children and young people aged 5 to 19 years