Child Health Clinic, New River Green Children's Centre
Our child health clinics are now appointment only clinics. They continue to be run from the health centres across Islington. You can book an appointment by calling your health visitor direct if you have the number, or by calling one of the duty lines. You will be able to speak to a clinician who will book you into a clinic if you need an appointment. You can call any of these duty lines:
Our child health clinics continue to be run from the health centres across Islington. There is no need to book but if you have further questions you can contact the relevant centre on the number below:
- Bingfield HC : 020 7527 1610
- River Place: 020 3316 8461
- Highbury Grange HC : 020 3316 8012
Attending a drop in session
• Please always remember to have your babies red book.
• Please do not arrive early for a drop in session - you may have to wait outside.
• Please do make sure you are washing your hand and/or using hand sanitiser.
• We will be wearing a mask in most cases so if you would like to wear one too please do.
Who to contact
- 020 7527 8465 020 7527 8465
- New River Green Children's Centre
23 Ramsey Walk
- N1 2SX
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Thursday, 9.30-11.30am
- Cost Details
- Who is this service for?
- Babies and children, 0-5 years