Mencap Direct is the easiest way for you to access advice and information about learning disability and find the right support and Mencap services in your area.
The Mencap Direct Advice and Information Service can provide information and advice for people with a learning disability and families and carers on issues like benefits, housing, leisure and community care. We can also provide information and advice to anyone who wants to know more about learning disability issues and services.
The Mencap Direct Services team offers a range of personal and unique services for people with a learning disability, families and carers. From daily living and job training, to life skills. Mencap Direct is the easiest way to find out about Mencap support services available in your area.
Mencap Direct has access to an interpretation service for people whose first language is not English and this is through Language Line.
Who to contact
- 0808 808 1111 - option 1 for services, 2 for advice and information and 3 for general enquiries 0808 808 1111 - option 1 for services, 2 for advice and information and 3 for general enquiries
- Scan to visit this website
123, Golden Lane
- EC1Y 0RT
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Who is this service for?
- Anyone who needs advice and information on learning disability issues or would like to purchase a Mencap service.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Telephone, email, post, fax, text relay, SMS text message
- Additional Languages
- Mencap Direct has access to an interpretation service for people whose first language is not English and this is through Language Line