The Successful Tenancies team provides free and confidential advice and support to Hyde Group residents to maintain their tenancies. Areas of work include Money & Debt, Employment and Tenancy Sustainment Advice.
Our advisors will:
• Work with you to assess your needs and get you the right level of support
• Support you in reaching your goals within the aims of the service
• Offer different communication styles to suit your needs, phone /text/email
• Put you in touch with other organisations for different or longer term support
• Provide online support and resources
We focus on helping residents resolve outstanding rent arrears, welfare benefit, fuel poverty and providing support for longer term solutions for all other debts; to help residents maintain their tenancies and increase household financial stability.
If you would like advice on anything money related including:
• mortgage or rent arrears
• Service Charge and Major work arrears
• Possession proceedings
• Benefit overpayment
• Utility bills
• Secured/unsecured personal loans and
• Hire purchase and Conditional Sales agreements.
We can negotiate with creditors and even assist with bankruptcy proceedings or a debt relief order.
• grants to buy white goods, furniture or other unexpected expenses
• Trust application to reduce fuel costs
This service can support clients with:
- Debt advice and help with money
- Help with benefits or grants
- Advice about consumer law