HAF - Multi-Activity Playscheme, Hanley Crouch Community Association
This activity is now fully booked. Some settings may operate a waiting list, please contact the setting to find out more.
Ages 4-11. Multi-actgivity playscheme including, arts, crafts, cooking, dance, performance, games, sports, gardening, science activities.
Please note: booking is essential!
Islington's HAF programme provides free healthy holiday activities with a meal for Islington resident children and young people from 4 years to 16 years who:
- receive benefits-related free school meals (FSM)
- have an allocated Social Worker or Family Support Practitioner
- have an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP)
- are referred to a holiday activity provider by a professional working with the family to offer early help and support services
Families applying for free places under the HAF programme will need to provide the unique booking code (been sent by Islington), or a referral from a practitioner.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Richard or Danielle
- 020 7263 1067 020 7263 1067
- Hanley Crouch
- Scan to visit this website
- Brickworks Community Centre
42 Crouch Hill
- N4 4BY
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 25 July to 19 August,, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Cost Details
- No cost for Islington children eligible for the Holiday Activities and Food programme, HAF.
- Referral Details
Book a place Families applying for free places under the HAF programme will need to provide the unique booking code they will have been sent by Islington, or they will require a referral from a practitioner they are working with.