Sacred Heart School is a mixed voluntary aided school. Voluntary aided schools are schools set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary aided schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3384
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: Please call the school office to arrange a visit
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Silver Award (Feb-16)
- Accessibility: Ramps available for access to buildings, accessible toilets
- Distance of Last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2020: No pupils admitted under this criterion. Last pupil admitted under criterion 8.
- Calculate your home to school distance