Leap Confronting Conflict, Youth Programmes
Leap Confronting Conflict is a youth charity with over 30 years’ experience of creating highly experiential training programmes in conflict navigation. Leap’s mission is to give young people and the adults in their lives the skills to effectively navigate conflict. Through Leap’s training, they provide the tools to foster healthy relationships, make positive decisions and inspire self-growth. Leap’s core activities include:
- The delivery of high-quality training and personal development support to young people aged 10-25;
- Training to adult professionals who work with young people;
- Working with young people to co-design and co-produce key projects, including podcasts to raise issues that are important to them.
Who to contact
- 020 7561 3700 020 7561 3700
- Scan to visit this website
Wells House (Unit 7)
5-7 Wells Terrace
- N4 3JU
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm.
- Age Ranges
- 10-25-year-olds and adults supporting and working with young people
- Cost Details
- Charges for workshops will be made in negotiation with the agency.
- Who is this service for?
- Leap provides experiential training programmes in conflict navigation for young people and the adults in their lives. For people aged 10-25, they have tailored personal development programmes to build relationship skills, self-esteem, communications and planning skills.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Phone or email