Ashmount Primary School is a community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2809
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: First and last Thursday of each month at 9.30am
- School start and finish times: 9am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes, Hornsey Lane Estate Community Association and Brickworks London
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'? Yes, Bronze (Jan 2017-Jan 2019)
- Accessibility: Fully accessible building with lift
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2019: 0.501 miles. See this school's Cut off distance map 2019.
- Calculate your home to school distance.