Hanover Primary School
Hanover Primary School is a community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2279
- Number of places available in reception class: 45
- Visiting dates: Please check school website for an updated list of open mornings
- School start and finish times: 8.50am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? No
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (May-15)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair access and lifts
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2023: 0.370 miles
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Polly Shields, Headteacher
- 020 7689 8949 020 7689 8949
- Scan to visit this website
- N1 8BD
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 8.50am to 3.30pm
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- External Links
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in Hanover's School SEND Information Report.