Highbury Fields School is a girls' community secondary school. Community schools are schools that are built and looked after by Islington Council. The Council pays all running costs for the school and sets admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
Determined Admission Arrangements
The school has chosen to adopt the Council's community school admission arrangements.
- DfE Code: 206/4307
- Specialism: Science
- Age range: 11 - 18
- Number of places available in year 7: 140
- Open Mornings: 21, 22, 28, 29 September. Please check website for further details
- Open evening: 30 September, 5.00pm-7.00pm
- Does the school have a sixth form? Highbury Fields Sixth Form
- School start and finish times: 8.50am-3.20pm
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (Jan-18)
- Accessibility: Lifts to all curriculum areas, accessible toilets
- Support for your child at secondary transfer: Every student is visited in Year 6; individual interviews; information evening for parents; Transition Day; Year 7 Welcome Evening
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion last year: 0.953 miles
- Calculate your home to school distance.