Bikeability - Children's Holiday Cycle Training and Fun Ride
We have a programme of free Bikeability courses for children in the February half term holidays from Monday 13 February to Friday 17 February We have a choice of venues in N4 and N1:
- Beginners (age 5-12) – for children who can’t yet ride without stabilisers
- Bikeability Level 1 (age 5-9) – learn bike control skills off road
- Bikeability Level 2 (age 9-12) – learn how to ride on quiet local streets
A new feature for our Level 2 courses: As part of the Level 2 course, there is a Led Ride on Friday 18 February. Just arrive that day at the same venue you have attended that week at 1pm and the instructors will take you on a fun tour of the local area. The ride will finish at the start point at 3pm.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Bart Smith
- Contact Position
- Active Travel Programme Officer
- 020 7527 7682 020 7527 7682
- Scan to visit this website
Training takes place at multiple venues in Islington. Not all venues will be in use during each holiday course. See website for details
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday 13 to Friday 17 February 2023
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- Who is this service for?
- Children aged 5-12.