Highbury New Park (HNP) is a 13 bed project providing accommodation and on-site support for people who have a significant offending history and are homeless.
This service is for:
- People with a significant offending history, who at the point of referral have ongoing supervision from the Probation Service. This includes license, community orders, curfew and tagging orders
- People with ongoing poly-substance misuse issues, including those who continue to use class A drugs
- People with associated low-level mental health problems
- People engaged in street-based activity
- People at risk of ASBOs and offending
- People with a connection to Islington, who are single, homeless and over 18
- People in need of 24-hour support rather then visiting support
All referrals must be accompanied by an up-to-date risk assessment. This is to ensure that our project can meet the needs of any potential client and avoid unnecessary exclusions.