Moreland Primary School and Children's Centre
Moreland Primary School is a mixed community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements. The school is in a federation with St Luke's CE Primary.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2429
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: 9.30am Tuesdays and Fridays (alternate weeks)
- School start and finish times: 9.00am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? Yes
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (March 2022)
- Accessibility: Fully accessible building including lift and accessible toilets
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2023: Does not apply
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Catherine Lawrence, Head Teacher
- 020 7253 8144 020 7253 8144
- Scan to visit this website
- EC1V 8BB
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 9.00am-3.30pm; nursery and reception finish at 3.15pm; Breakfast club, 8.00am; After-school playcentre, 3.30-6.00pm
- Cost Details
- Breakfast club is free; After-school playcentre, £7.50, £2.50 per day for parents receiving benefits.
- Who is this service for?
- 0 - 11 years.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- Additional Languages
- Turkish, and Somali interpreters.