Hopes and Dreams Montessori Nursery School
We provide children with the best care and security in a fun, educational and loving framework. You can read the most recent Ofsted report by using the link at the end of the page.
Who to contact
- 020 7833 9388 020 7833 9388 020 7837 5517 020 7837 5517
- Scan to visit this website
- EC1V 1LJ
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm
- Age Ranges
3 months to 5 years
- Cost Details
- Phone the nursery for details. Children over 3 years are likely to be eligible for a free part-time educational place.
- Who is this service for?
- For children aged 3 months to 5 years
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Phone the nursery
- External Links
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. Our Islington link Area SENCO provides us with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND.
Our SENCO has a Level 3 qualification and experience of working with children with SEND. She has attended numerous SEND training courses including training on children with autism.
All our staff have knowledge of SEND and our nursery updates and trains our staff working with SEND.
The nursery has experience of working with several children with SEND, which includes attending Team Around the Child (TAC) meetings, Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) and school transitions.
We use small groups or 1:1 sessions to support children with SEND, and through language group sessions we support children's attention and listening skills.
We have good links with our local Health Visiting Team, Speech and Language therapists and Hearing Impairment specialists.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 28/02/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report