Skip to main content

Social Services Records

Under the Data Protection Act you are entitled to make a request for the information that the council holds about you, this includes viewing your social care records. You can apply to view your social care records if you are:

  • an adult who was previously in care as a child or young person
  • a parent wishing to view your child’s file

Who to contact

020 7527 8797
Access to Records