Cricket in Islington
Venues to play cricket in Islington:
- Wray Crescent, near Hornsey Road, N4 has a cricket pitch (booking required) and a cricket net (no booking required)
- Tufnell Park Playing Fields, near Tufnell Park tube station, N7 has a cricket net (no booking required)
Organisations in Islington that offer cricket:
- Walking cricket for over 55s with Middlesex Cricket and the Claremont Project at Mary's Community Centre, Upper Street, N1 2TX. For more information, see the leaflet to the right Walking Cricket
- Pacific Cricket Club, Wray Crescent, N4 3LP
- The Elfrida Society, Wray Crescent, N4 3LP, for people with a learning disability
The map shows where cricket and all sport and physical activity is on offer in Islington.
The England and Wales Cricket Board is the national governing body for cricket.
Sport and physical activity has full information about all the sport and physical activity on offer in Islington.
If you have a question about the content on this page, contact John Thorne: email@example.com; 020 7527 7096.