Skip to main content

Noise complaints - commercial properties

If you are experiencing noise from building sites, commercial or trade premises, or pubs or clubs and you have been unable to contact them yourself, contact the council. If you are disturbed by commercial noise and are able to identify the source, try visiting the premises and speaking to the manager. In many cases, they may not be aware that there is a problem and may be able to resolve the problem quickly and easily.

Please use the ASB reporting form as an electronic means of contact.

Who to contact

020 7527 3258 (Office Hours)
020 7527 3229 (Night hours)


Noise Service
Public Protection Division
Islington Council
222 Upper Street
N1 1XR
Record updated: 16/03/2020