Cycling in Islington
Get into cycling in Islington:
- Islington Council offers free Bikeability cycle training courses to all residents, employees and students based in the borough. It also has information about bike parking, hiring a bike, and improving cycling in Islington
- Islington Council offers free bike repairs
- Join Islington Cycling Club. The club offers organised weekly bike rides with local start points, training for young people and a discount at local cycle shops.
- Pedal Power offers cycling for disabled people with a range of specialised bikes. Sessions take place around the Arsenal Emirates stadium and in Finsbury Park.
- Cycle Islington promotes cycling
- Transport for London has produced cycle maps and established cycleways and leisure routes that include Islington
- Transport for London has also set up the London Cycle Hire Scheme that enables you to hire a bike from docking stations across London
British Cycling is the national governing body for cycling.
Sport and physical activity has full information about all the sport and physical activity on offer in Islington.
If you have a question about the content on this page, contact John Thorne: email@example.com; 020 7527 7096.