HAF – Basketball Clinics, Access to Sports
6-13 Years.Make friends and develop your basketball skills and technique with A2S Basketball. Skills, team play and end of week tournaments.
Chance to try join new teams for 2022/23 season.
25 July - 4 August, 11am - 3pm
Islington's HAF programme provides free healthy holiday activities with a meal for Islington resident children and young people from 4 years to 16 years who:
- receive benefits-related free school meals (FSM)
- have an allocated Social Worker or Family Support Practitioner
- have an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP)
- are referred to a holiday activity provider by a professional working with the family to offer early help and support services
Families applying for free places under the HAF programme will need to provide the unique booking code (sent by Islington), or a referral from a practitioner.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- The Access to Sports Project
- Contact Position
- 020 7686 8812 020 7686 8812
- Scan to visit this website
- London Metropolitan University
- N7 7DD
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- Free of Charge
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required