Margaret McMillan Nursery School and Children's Centre
Margaret McMillan offers children under five and their families a range of integrated and inclusive services, including care and education places, health services, family support and outreach, access to training opportunities and advice on tax credits.
You can read the most recent Ofsted report here.
For accessibility information, please visit Disabled Go.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Karen Smith
- Contact Position
- 020 7281 2745 020 7281 2745
- Scan to visit this website
- N19 3SF
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm.
- Age Ranges
- Childcare services are for children aged 6 months to 4 years
- Cost Details
- There is a charge for children under 3 and for those 3- and 4-year-olds who stay longer than the free education hours.
- Who is this service for?
- Everyone living in Islington who cares for a child under 5.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Phone the nursery school. It is popular and prioritises children on whether the child: is at risk or in need; has special educational needs; lives in Islington; lives close to the nursery; is the right age for the space available; has parents who are working or studying full-time. The nursery does not prioritise children because they have been on the waiting list for a long time or because they have a brother or sister at the school.
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. Our Islington link Area SENCO provides us with support, advice and training re children with SEND.
Further SEND information can be found in Margaret McMillan's SEN Information Report.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/12/2022 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report