The Personalisation Team is based at the Lough Rd Centre with the Disabled Children’s Family Support Team.
The team works closely with the Disabled Children’s Team and the Disabled Children’s Family Support Team to set up and review child in need support plans.
The Personalisation Team work alongside families and professionals using person centred approaches to help develop and implement individualised support plans for children and young people to meet assessed needs.
The team helps to implement personal budgets and set up direct payments for social care, health and education.
Support provided by Personalisation Officers includes:
- Information and support to manage personal budgets
- Information about resources and support services and developing person centred plans
- Information and support about direct payments
- Advice and support to recruit and manage workers
- Support with monitoring information
Guidance for support planning and personal busgets is available to help you understand what is available from Children's Social Care funding and help us to ensure decisions about support are equitable across different family situations.