Athletics and running in Islington
London Heathside Athletics Club offers athletics at Finsbury Park Athletics Track, N4 1EE, including for young people.
Running in or around a park is a great way to run. Islington has over 100 parks and open spaces. Find the one that is best for you by downloading the map to the right, Parks in Islington, or find parks in Islington.
Four parks have marked routes for running and walking:
- Caledonian Park, near Caledonian Road tube station, N7, has a 600-metre route
- King Square Gardens, near Goswell Road, EC1, has a 450-metre route
- Rosemary Gardens, Southgate Road, N1, has a 540-metre route
- Tufnell Park Playing Fields, near Tufnell Park tube station, N7, has a 475-metre route
Organisations in Islington that offer running:
- Caledonian Park junior parkrun, Caledonian Park, Market Rd, N7 9PL, for young people aged 4-14
- Good Gym, Arsenal Hub, 56 Benwell Rd, N7 7BA
- Highbury Fields junior parkrun, Highbury Fields, N5 1AR, for young people aged 4-14
- Highbury Fields parkrun, Highbury Fields, N5 1AR
- London Heathside Athletics Club, Finsbury Park Athletics Track, N4 1EE, including for young people
- We Are Runners, Megans Café, 6 Esther Anne Place, N1 1WF. See the leaflet to the right, We Are Runners
The map shows where athletics and running and all sport and physical activity is on offer in Islington.
England Athletics is the national governing body for athletics and running.
Sport and physical activity has full information about all the sport and physical activity on offer in Islington.
If you have a question about the content on this page, contact John Thorne: firstname.lastname@example.org; 020 7527 7096.